Our client: A large global retailer
Category: Toys, Gifts & Food
To undertake replenishment activities for a product area against agreed range plans and to identify and action agreed opportunities to optimise sales, stockholding and profit.
To pro-actively support the Supply Chain Manager in driving the Supply Chain Strategy for the Category on a daily basis, as well as supporting other members of the team on specific projects.
- Efficiently manage the stock intake and replenishment for either a department or selection of brands in line with set KPIs
- Forecast and plan in conjunction with the supplier/s to ensure maximum availability
- Management and maintenance of the replenishment systems to optimise stock management
- Build professional business relationships with suppliers at the appropriate contact level
- To support, develop and coach the Assistant Planner.
Key Software Knowledge:
- SAP OR JDA
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.