Digital Marketing Manager
Softomotive is a leader in the emerging market of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with presence and offices in Houston, New York, London, Athens and Bangalore. We offer sharp business solutions, premium support and professional services that organizations need to get the most out of their enterprise automation.
The company has been operating for more than 10 years in the software automation market, and offers the most reliable and scalable automation solutions, bridging the gap between best-of-breed technology and continuous innovation to deliver true business transformation. Automation systems are continuously simplifying and influencing businesses in many ways. RPA is an innovative cutting edge technology that emerged in the recent years with a bright future for the individuals that are involved with it.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for helping establish and execute marketing deliverables. The primary purpose of this role is to support, develop and maintain Softomotive’s online marketing presence, together with supporting and executing traditional means of marketing communication.
- Plan, forecast,execute and maintain budgetary control of all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of Softomotive’s website
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; evaluate these new technologies and recommend adoption as appropriate.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or similar roles in the industry, ideally in an international or global context.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing eCommerce sites, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proven time & project management, communication and prioritisation skills.
- Positive attitude towards challenging tasks.
- Ability to take on initiatives and effectively work as a member of a team.
- Deliver results on time and on target.
- Good grasp of new technologies.
We are offering career progression,competitive salary, great benefits and an innnovative work environment in the RPA space.
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.