Our Client, a leading Bank, are urgently looking for a Senior Accountant with experience of supporting a PPI provision model, on a long-term contract basis, paying up to £425/day. The candidate will work within their PPI Division, and have financial services, in particular Retail Banking experience.
The candidate will be part of a team supporting the PPI provision model, and in particular:
- Interrogating and understanding the provision model complexities and requirements
- A subject matter expert
- updating and tracking provision assumptions and drivers
- running modelling scenarios around the provision including for capital adequacy
- working closely with PPI Operations and the PPI Business
- calculating and assessing PPI provision allocations
- providing technical expertise and knowledge to the rest of the Finance team
- statistical modelling
The specific essential requirements for the role are:
* Advanced Excel and modelling, analytical, Access and VBA skills
* Knowledge of the Financial Services industry and in particular Retail Banking products and services
* Business Acumen
* Influence and Communication
If you feel you are a good fit for the role please send in your latest CV in response to this advert and I will call you to discuss your application.