FDM Java Trainer/Developer
FDM is a global professional services provider and the UK’s leading IT graduate employer. We are currently seeking a Java Trainer/Developer to deliver high-quality training at our London Academy.
As an FDM Trainer, you will be personally responsible for overseeing the technical and professional development of our trainees. You will identify, deliver and evaluate course materials, equipping trainees with the skills needed to succeed on client site as FDM Consultants.
- Java SE
- Enterprise Java (Java EE)
- Unit Testing
- Design Patterns / Best Practices
- HTML/XHTML and CSS including a good understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Version Control
- Enthusiastic with a passion for development and object orientation
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical expertise
- Effective organisation skills
- Able to use initiative
- Works well in a team
- Maven / Ant
- Previous commercial training experience
- Experience of coaching and/or mentoring
If you are excited by this rewarding opportunity and would like to inspire the next generation of IT and business professionals with Britain’s largest listed IT services provider, apply now. Email your CV to for immediate review.
Please note that this is a technical training role, so please do not apply if you do not have the required technical skill set.