Digital Marketing Analyst
We're part of Europe's leading entertainment with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen
Making bold decisions is a big part of our history - and with talented people like you on board, we're confident it's going to be a big part of our future. NOW TV is our exciting internet TV that's revolutionising the sector with a bold approach, fresh ideas and the latest technologies. We're transforming the way our customers view content by making Sky Movies, Entertainment and Sports available across a range of devices.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you'll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for providing accurate reporting on the performance of all customer communications via digital channels and helps drive digital optimisation to improve engagement.
- Actively share insights, techniques and results with key stakeholders
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from the relevant teams and provide insight and analytics in a timely fashion.
- Regularly monitor digital analytics in order to identify, validate and quantify opportunities to improve customer communications
- Be responsible for the delivery and reporting of A/B testing of content and be the subject matter expert on Adobe Target
- Provide automated reporting in Adobe Analytics and other tools such as Tableau
- Stakeholder Management: You must have an excellent and proven track record of having established successful business relationships with stakeholders at Marketing Controller level. Evidence of influencing, engage with, and responding to stakeholders with credibility.
- Excellent commercial skills: Able to produce and articulate commercial strategy with highly aware stakeholders.
- Analytical Experience: You must have a strong analytical background to drive new innovative ideas to solving challenges with customer engagement and acquisition.
- High levels of logical thinking & problem-solving skills. Able to deal with complex problems using innovative and industry leading techniques.
- At least 1 year experience using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience of a using data and insights in a large-scale consumer retail business. Examples are media, telco, financial services, gaming
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better