Holiday Claims Paralegal
£18,000 - £20,000 (Dependent on Experience)
William and Dunne has an ambitious outlook which seeks to offer clients ethical honest and pragmatic legal advice. Our aim is to develop a formidable reputation within personal injury claims but with plans to expand to other legal disciplines.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal to join our newly established Holiday Claims team at William and Dunne, the role will be based at Wolverhampton which is within easy reach of the city centre.
The Holiday Claims Paralegal Role
As an experienced Paralegal you will have a steady background within a volume personal injury department and a passion to bring back the best possible results for clients. You have proven track record in handling fast track personal injury work and a desire to expand your knowledge into travel law.
Working hours:40 hours per week between Monday – Friday ()
Requirements for the Holiday Claims Paralegal Role
- Up to 2 years experience of both portal and non portal personal injury claims within a volume driven claims department
- Ability to handle a volume caseload of personal injury files from inception to completion
- Analytical approach to reviewing medical records, reports and liability documents etc
- To consistently achieve income targets on a monthly basis
- Previous experience of using case management systems
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to value personal injury claims with a successful record on file settlements
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines, plan and prioritise workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of handling a team of paralegals
- Experience of handling flight delays, loss baggage and or breach of contract claims for holiday claims clients would be advantageous
- Previous experience of handling holiday illness and injury claims preferred but will consider personal injury paralegals from a different specialism providing they have experience of handling high volume work
What we offer in return:
- A competitive basic monthly salary of £18,000-£20,000 dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday P/A (pro rata part time)
- Central location
- A comprehensive training programme
- Fun and friendly environment
If you are interested in what you have read and feel you can contribute to our expanding business as a Paralegal, then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81900382