Reporting Business Analyst-Bank-Bristol-£500/day
Reporting Business Analyst - Bank - Bristol - £450/day
Our Client, a leading Bank, are urgently looking for an Reporting Business Analyst with experience of Business Analyst roles with significant Finance Reporting project work. The role will be based in their Bristol Office, on a long-term contract basis, paying up to £450/day. The candidate will work within their Insurance Division, and have large commercial or financial services experience.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of accounting and year-end finance reporting processes.
- Experience of delivering change within a finance reporting environment.
- Extensive experience in process mappings and different forms of process flow.
- Excellent communication skills, who can work at different levels:at management level about the process and critical path; and in detail about the process flows with SMEs.
- Good interpersonal skill and is able to communicate accounting and complex technical concepts in simple ways.
- Proactivity - the desire to commit to the project and its objectives.
- Outstanding work ethic - is able to work to milestones and deadlines.
- Good planning skills - able to update development, UAT and Dry run plans and get agreement from teams on timelines.
If you or someone you may know are interested and meet the above requirements please send me your latest C.V in .doc format and I will contact you to discuss further details.
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BRISTOL
Key Words: Accountant, Insurance, Bank, Finance, Management Information, Insurance, ISA, Life and Pensions, Control, ACA, CIMA, ACCA, Management Accountant, Excel, Financial Services, Bristol, Reporting