Pressure Systems / Steam Raising Plant Inspector
Pressure Systems Surveyor based in West London
Total Package is £54K plus Location Allowances where appropriate.
- Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your mechanical engineering skills further?
- work for a market-leading engineering inspection provider?
- Our Client is looking to expand Their highly skilled, home based, Engineer Surveyor team, and they currently have vacancies in this area.
Their Engineer Surveyor workforce is central to their success. You will carry out hands-on statutory inspections, providing your expert opinion on a wide range of equipment, enabling your clients to comply with all relevant legislation.
No two days will ever be the same, and you will be required to work in a variety of interesting environments.
You will be an experienced engineer with a sound knowledge of your engineering discipline, and your industry-leading bespoke training will ensure that you work to the exacting standards your clients demand.
Following your inspection, you will complete your reports on a laptop, and then issue electronically to your clients, so good IT skills and high levels of literacy are required. You will be an excellent communicator, and confident in your ability to make sound engineering judgements.
You will be part of a multi-disciplined inspection team within your geographic area, and report to a Team Leader. The role is home-based, with your client base a reasonable travelling distance from your home.
Would, you like to know more? We here is what we need from you:
- To have a Level 4 qualification (HND / HNC etc.) in a relevant engineering field.
- Some direct relevant maintenance or servicing experience with pressure plant - particularly steam raising plant e.g. boilers.
- A full valid UK driving licence.
- Be willing and able to work occasional paid overtime.
Here is what you get from them!!
- Market leading salary, currently £33,878 - £42,703 depends on exp. Reviewed annually.
- Annual bonus of up to 10%, depends on Company performance.
- Company car - fully funded, with an option to upgrade
- Location allowances where appropriate.
- Generous 12% Defined Contribution pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday per year including statutory holidays, with an option to buy and sell if needed.
- Share-save scheme.
- A comprehensive Flexible benefits plan, including, Health Care, Dental Care, Childcare Vouchers, Health screening, Retail Vouchers etc.