Corporate Tax Manager
Tax Manager - Corporate | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, bonus, car allowance, childcare vouchers | Audit / Chartered Accountancy | Peterborough
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager to join a Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in Peterborough. The manager will assist in a variety of work as the corporate client portfolio is varied and includes OMB's, SME's and groups (including international groups).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with the compliance aspects of the tax work, including review of tax returns and computations.
- Running a portfolio of clients, providing tax advice to clients and involvement with tax planning and projects.
- The successful candidate would also be required to run a portfolio of P11D clients and be involved in associated advice.
- The individual will be expected to take on some responsibility for junior staff and assist with their training and development.
Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- Candidates will preferably be CTA and ACA/ACCA qualified
- A minimum of two years post qualification corporation tax experience.
- Degree educated
- Be committed to a career in tax and will have relevant strong experience in a general practice role in a medium to large sized firm and currently operating in the capacity as a manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Successful applicant will require confidence in dealing with partners and clients, excellent organisation and interpersonal skills, and the ability to provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines. A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Manager | Tax | Corporate | ACA | ACCA | ICAS | CTA |
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81737462