Network Security Engineer, CCNP
A leading telecoms client, urgently requires a CCNP qualified, Network Security Engineer, to assist in a high profile project, Based in London West End on a 6 month contract paying up to £300 per day.
o Cisco CCNP Security
o Minimum 2 years' experience working in a service provider or carrier environment using Cisco ASA firewalls with a large number of security contexts.
o Experience with VRF's and BGP routing over MPLS networks
o Cisco ASA firewalls running ASA version 8.3+ and 9.x+
o Firewall security contexts
o Remote user and site to site VPNs
o TCP/IP networks
o Use and apply packet trace and network analyser tools
o Proven troubleshooting ability
Below is a detailed Role description of what we are looking for.
- Architect, implement, support and document network environments
- Configure firewalls using multiple security contexts using CLI only
- Create new security contexts for clients
- Design and implement network security across the WAN and LAN
- Provide third-level support of general network issues
- Protection and management of physical and information assets
- Assist in the implementation of enterprise disaster recovery plans
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately with an updated CV or give me a call on the number provided.
Key Words: Network Security Engineer , CCNP Security, Cisco ASA firewalls, Architect, implement, support, firewalls