Trainee / Experienced Recruitment Consultants
SThree are a global FTSE 250 business with 58 offices world-wide, we have revenue of over half a billion pounds, and almost 30 years of experience. We have recently been awarded the APSCo "International Recruitment Company of the Year 2013" award as well as 'The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2014' and our teams are expanding rapidly.
We are seeking Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join brands which are growing at an astronomical rate. As a Recruitment Consultant, this is your first step into the recruitment industry and we are in the hunt for highly motivated, confident individuals with excellent business acumen to join what is a very successful team. There is a high earning potential and excellent career prospects in terms of your progression.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world's leading organisations.
- A fast paced and vibrant environment.
- The chance to become an expert within the market and establish your reputation with influential people.
- A well thought-out and clear career path.
- World class training, utilising the past 28 year's worth of knowledge at SThree.
- A competitive basic salary, uncapped commission structure, car allowances, lunch incentives, holidays and spa days.
Some of the key responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant are:
- Using sales, marketing techniques, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies and their business is key, in order to build better stronger relationships with client companies.
- Attracting candidates by using a wide range of media and drafting advertising copy for use on social media /networks, attending events, headhunting and through referrals.
- Screen and interview candidates, conducting background checks, and matching candidates to vacancies.
- Advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on career opportunities.
- Delivering value through service for our customers.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for gifted and determined individuals to join our team and in return SThree offers you a structured approach to recruitment, and the learning and development that will drive you forward to achieving your goals. The ideal candidate will have a degree (2:1 +) with strong B2B/telesales/F2F/charity fundraising sales experience along with the willpower to be successful.
We will consider all working backgrounds within sales, and of course, if you have experience in recruitment then that is an advantage. Ultimately, we want you to demonstrate to us why you'd be a great Recruitment Consultant.