Trainee Pharmacuetical Recruitment Consultant - Real Staffing
Our 'Trainees' are embarked on an engaging and exciting learning and development programme which will equip you with everything you will need in your first 6 months to get you promoted to a 'Recruitment Consultant'.
For those with experience in recruitment, you will be developed to become one of SThree's future leaders and given the tools to be an extremely successful Consultant and grow your managerial skills to maximise your potential and career growth.
Regardless to whether you're an experienced recruitment professional, a fresh graduate or you have experience in a B2B sales role, we would love to receive your application and discuss your career further. Your role will be to:
- Developing new and existing client relationships.
- Generating candidates through job adverts, database searches, candidate meetings and social media networking.
- Managing the full recruitment cycle from arranging interviews, interview preparation, negotiating salaries and fees and giving them feedback.
Every employee at SThree is given the tools to achieve results, earn first class commission, become a high fee earner (we have 7 Consultants billing over £2M a year, 1 Consultant at £3M per year) and ultimately become the future leader of SThree.
Our learning and development team have an industry leading training course where you will learn about the market, sales techniques and how to outperform your targets.
SThree's Learning & Development Trainers have over 80 years collective knowledge within sales and recruitment so you know you will be equipped with the skills you need to achieve your goals.
Of course, training is continual and irrespective of your experience, our mentoring scheme is in place to take your career to the next level. As you progress through the role, you will be offered more training depending on your career aspirations.
We are an ambitious company and have growth plans in place to double our size by 2016. Your progression is paramount to us equally it's in your hands. We believe in organic growth and promote within (Our CEO started as a Trainee) and how you're promoted is based upon how driven you are.
Rewards and Incentives
- Besides our competitive base salaries and benefits, we offer an excellent commission structure and some of the best incentives in the industry. We believe in rewarding the hard work of our employees and our goal is to foster an environment that pushes individuals to achieve extraordinary results.
- Hit your monthly targets and enjoy the finest restaurants, for an afternoon of high-end dining and celebration with your colleagues.
- Our weekend getaways have taken our consultants around the world, recent trips including Las Vegas, Ibiza and Dubai.
- Top performers get the opportunity to work at any of our global offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London or Singapore.