Front Office Developer (Excel VBA, C#, Derivatives)
Front Office Developer (Excel VBA, C#, Derivatives, Trading floor experience)
Up to £100,000+Bonus+Benefits+Package
An award winning financial global services company is currently seeking an experienced Front Office Developer (Excel VBA, C#, Derivatives, Trading floor experience) to come into the business and work on their You will be working in a global real-time pricing and analytics team where you will be responsible for the development and support of the functionality for brokers. You will also produce prices for external distribution to market data vendors.
You will be efficient under pressure as you will have to make sure that all requirements are addressed using an agile approach.
The Front Office.Net Developer (Excel VBA, C#, Derivatives, Trading floor experience) will have the following skillset:
- Expert knowledge of C#,VBA, Excel
- Strong object-oriented (OO) skills
- Fixed Income knowledge: Fundamentals of instruments (FRAs, Swaps, Futures, OIS, IMM), techniques (curve building, bootstrapping) and numerical methods (eg interpolation)
- 5 years + experience of working with in-house and 3rd party quantitative libraries
- Experience of working on a trading desk, producing pricing analytics
- Experience of real-time messaging (eg TIBCO RV)
- Highly effective working as part of a global team.
- Mathematics or related science degree
This is a great opportunity for the right The Front Office.Net Developer (Excel VBA, C#, Derivatives, Trading floor experience) to work alongside a successful team which targets nothing but excellence and get the chance to gain experience in the latest technologies. You will be provided with world class training on both finance and the latest technologies as well as fast career progression. This role is ideal for a candidate who is hungry for a challenge and wants to become the best in his/her field.
The company also offers a competitive package and salary.
Please forward your CV to discuss.