ISEB Business Analyst - Asset Management - Contract - £500 per
ISEB Business Analyst - Asset Management - Contract - £500 per day
Keywords: ISEB, Business Analyst Qualification, Contract, Fixed Income, OTC, Derivatives, Contract, Off-SA
A global financial services asset management organisation has an imminent requirement for an ISEB qualified Business Analyst who has knowledge across most financial asset classes, in particular Fixed Income.
You will be responsible for Requirements Gathering and Analysis across an Interest Rate Derivatives Trading Desk, working closely with senior business stakeholders and traders to define requirements and produce technical specifications in line with business goals.
The successful applicant will have:
- Must Be ISEB qualified
- Have experience working with JIRA or another Business Analysis requirement gathering tracking tool
- 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Extensive Financial Services, Investment Banking and/or Exchange\Broker Background
- Knowledge across Asset classes with a focus on OTC Derivatives and Fixed Income
- Must have experience working with off-shore development teams
- Superb attention to details
- Exceptional documentation writing skills with the ability to work unsupervised.
Please send your CV immediately to be considered for this role and you MUST be ISEB qualified and/or possess a professional bodies Business Analysis qualification.
This is an excellent long-term stable 12 month contract at a client who are engaging on a number of cutting edge new projects, you're initial project will be working on a Greenfield project and upon successful completion there are number of other exciting projects happening within the business.
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration