Senior Business Analyst - Payments/Cash Systems - Bank - London
Senior Business Analyst - Payments/Cash Systems - Bank - London - £500 per day
Our client a leading financial services institution has an exceptional opportunity and are currently searching for a Business Analyst on an initial 6 month contract to work on an innovative payment systems project.
You will be working in our client's award winning Business Analyst Group IT function working on assignments within their payments portfolio. Here you will be working on strategic changes, designed to leverage the Group's Payments capability & some are essential mandatory changes which play a pivotal role in enhancing our clients Payments systems while improving compliance procedures..
In this role you will be working across all stages of the project lifecycle leading the definition and shaping the requirements for both the business and IT, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Engaging with all project stakeholders
- Analysing user requirements
- Creating details specifications and test plans
- Finding ways of enhancing existing cash management solutions or finding new ones
- Validating solution requirements through development and testing phases for various cash management solutions
- Dealing with external vendors
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong IT business analysis skills in the cash management arena
- Knowledge & use of Payment schemes such as SWIFT, BACS, CHAPS & Faster Payments
- Knowledge of multi-cash from a technical knowledge/awareness perspective
- The ability to demonstrate that you can and will learn new systems technology pertaining to this arena
- Experience of working on International or Domestic Payments Projects or Programmes would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading organisation in one of the most innovative business analysis teams in the city. To be considered for this opportunity you must be willing to utilise your extensive knowledge within the Payments sector to inspire and innovate and thus deliver an excellent solution.
Send your CV immediately to be considered for the role