Wise Employment are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager based in the Plymouth area.
You should be self-motivated, be able to manage own workload as well as being able to work under pressure. Be efficient and have the communication skills to deal with various professional organisations.
- The preparation of P&L and cash flow budgets/ forecasts
- Co-ordination of the month end reporting process including the review of key balance sheet account reconciliations and the preparation of the monthly cash flow statement
- The preparation of monthly management accounts, including the preparation of monthly balance sheet, P&L and cash flow statement
- Establishing and maintaining sound financial policies, processes and management information systems.
- Providing a coaching and support function in respect of financial policies, processes and systems across the existing finance team and the wider organisation as necessary
- The preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis to allow the management team to make well-informed, timely, strategic decisions for future growth and profitability
- Assistance in year-end reporting requirements and external audit processes as necessary.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Preferred qualified CA, ACCA or CIMA, or finalist ACCA/CIMA with relevant experience.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in all Microsoft applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook. Experience in SAGE preferable.
- Highly numerate and accuracy with proven analytical skills with the ability to interpret and utilise sales Management information and market trend data.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- The ability to be flexible in working patterns to ensure peak times are covered in line with the Company Policy and procedures.
- Ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels including non-finance members of staff
- Organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ambition and a desire for growth in the role.
Job Type: Full time & Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 p/annum
If you feel you’re right for this role, please contact us on or email us on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81801793