C# Developer (.NET, WPF, SQL, Agile, C++) - London
C# Developer (.NET, WPF, SQL, Agile, C++) - London - Electronic Trading
Real-Time Electronic Trading
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Benefits + Bonus (Dependent on commercial experience)
A leading financial trading organisation that specialise in multiple assets across electronic trading are seeking a C# Developer (.NET, WPF, SQL, Agile, C++) to join there financial software development team and play a crucial role within the full software development life cycle within a variety of projects. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic Financial IT team, which create cutting-edge trading systems, within an experienced Microsoft development team.
This C# Developer (.NET, WPF, SQL, Agile, C++) opportunity will require least 1 year programming experience with C# as an OO programming language in a commercial environment and an understanding of SQL server. Systems within this team will be desktop applications and require a strong understanding of the basics within WinForms development. An understanding of GUI development is a bonus as you will be required to cover both server side and GUI development on complex financial systems using WPF as the main tool.
Key requirements within this C# Developer (.NET, WPF, SQL, Agile, C++) are as follows:
- At least 1 years commercial experience of C# programming (Required)
- A strong understanding of SQL server (Essential)
- Strong academic achievements from A-levels, through to degree (Required)
- Exposure to an Agile environment (Desirable)
- Commercial experience with GUI development using WPF (Desirable)
- Financial experience either through a degree scheme or commercial experience (Desirable)
- A motivated developer looking for an opportunity within a leading organisation (must have)
This is a fantastic opportunity as a C# Developer (.NET, WPF, SQL, Agile, C++) to extend your strong academic background and passion for programming in the financial sector. If you are looking for a fast-paced and mathematically stimulating development role, where you will be developing complex financial systems, then this could be the role for you. Not only will you gain priceless experience within the financial sector, but you will also have great training within the latest Microsoft technologies.
If this opportunity interests you, please contact Jon Kay at Harrington Starr.
C# Developer (.NET, WPF, SQL, Agile, C++)