A role has arisen for one of our clients based in Chester, within a constantly growing business, for a Practice Accountant on a temporary basis.
The Accountant will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Practice Manager
- Responsible for the production and preparation of accounts for small companies, sole traders and Ltd companies.
- Preparation of VAT returns, resolving and dealing with queries and also liaising with HMRC.
- Liaising with contractors and advising them on changes, providing information with regard to their accounts and also dealing with any complaints or queries.
- Also dealing with corporation tax and personal tax returns and managing new company details and accounts.
The ideal candidate for the Accountant will meet the following skills set:
- Previous experience working within a practice
- Dealing with the preparation of accounts on behalf of Soletraders, small companies and Ltd companies
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Exceptional prioritisation and organisational skills
- Must be an effective Team Player
The is an exciting opportunity to be apart of a growing business with a great opportunities to progress and develop.
If you think you meet the criteria of the Practice Accountant, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81605368