Finance Business Partner - Multichannel Retailer
Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager - (Multichannel Retailer)
A Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager is needed to join a global Ecommerce Retailer based in Knowsley, Liverpool. Expect to utilise data and information to maximise business gains and provide strategic insight.
With over 20 years' experience and operations in countries across the globe, this household name Multichannel Retailer employs over 17,000 people worldwide and are ranked as one of the world's top multimedia shopping companies in terms of both viewers and revenue. Continuing to experience exciting levels of growth, they are now seeking a Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager to develop finance models that deliver reliable outlooks and reports whilst highlighting potential risks and opportunities for the year ahead.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, the Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager will convert strategies and activities into finance plans. Through the provision of relevant and actionable data / metrics you will highlight and drive the biggest opportunities for value creation – ensuring the allocation of resources that maximise success across the business.
Core functions of the role will include:
- Business Partnering & Planning – understanding factors impacting service & costs, providing insights, monthly & yearly financial planning;
- Business Analysis & Insights - Internal & external benchmarking (SWOT, PEST, Competitor Analysis), running ‘what if' scenarios, identify gaps in both costs and service;
- Reporting & Data Analytics – transform raw data into meaningful and useful information, tailor analysis to strategies and systems, design and publish reports that provide actionable insight that enables more effective, strategic, tactical, and operational decision making.
To qualify. You should be a Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager / Financial Planning and Analysis Manager / MI Analyst / Company Accountant / MI Accountant / Management Information Manager / Management Accountant / Finance Accountant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Finance Business Partner role, you will ideally be part qualified CIMA;
- Exemplary analytical skills;
- The ability to communicate insights in a compelling manner;
- The ability to improve business performance & decision making through the analysis of data in a manner that induces meaning and furthers understanding of a situation or provokes action;
- Experience of providing business intelligence that is concise, insightful, actionable and globally consistent.
Strong SQL & / or SAS skills are preferred but not essential.
In return the Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager can expect a great working environment with plenty of challenges, opportunities and benefits such as 23 days holiday (increasing to 28 days after 5 years' service), bonus scheme, employee discount, life assurance, medical insurance, season ticket loan, onsite restaurant, health and well-being programme and much more.