Sales Consultant - Internal Sales
Location: Gillingham, Kent
Salary: Competitive + benefits including generous commission rates & a competitive, fun and vibrant work environment!
Are you looking for the next big step in your career?
A company specialising in dental practice management software and marketing solutions is on the lookout for an Experienced Sales Executive to join their consultative sales team.
With a global presence throughout Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, UK and Europe, they have developed tools that currently help with the day-to-day management of over 90,000 practices in the dental and healthcare sectors. As part of a larger group that is the world's largest provider of healthcare products and services as well as a Fortune 500 company, they also have access to international expertise, products technology and people.
About the Role:
As their Sales Executive, your role will involve:
- Understanding the customers' business and uncovering their needs through questioning and Data Analysis.
- Providing business solutions and advice
- Overcoming any objections
- Calling existing customers to book consultations and handling incoming leads
- Attending 2 trade shows per year to present their messages and sell their products, as well as other smaller events throughout the UK
- Track record of hitting targets in a consultative sales environment & driving growth
- Minimum 2 years in B2B sales or telesales role
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development & time management
- Strong understanding of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written & listening)
- Demonstrable ability to convert prospects, qualify opportunities and close deals with key decision makers
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills and basic numerical skills
- Highly motivated, energetic & enthusiastic self-starter
- Willingness to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
- Capable of working individually and as part of a team
- Previous experience working with CRM software
Sound interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including Internal Sales Executive, Account Manager, Sales Consultant, Business Development Executive, B2B Sales, Client Relationships, Account Executive, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing, Telemarketer, Customer Service, Customer Care Advisor, Sales Coordinator, Customer Service Representative, Sales Advisor may be considered.