My client based in Kensington (W8) is looking for a Graduate Intern this is a great opportunity to work within a large Council and gain important experience.
The graduate will work on a number of key projects for the department. Tasks will include supporting, co-ordinating, and delivering activities within projects as directed by the Project Manager(s). Work stream lead(s) and Project Sponsors, within their required timescales.
Specific activities within this may include
- Arranging and noting project meetings
- Creating key products for a project
- Creating and updating key project documents, including the Project briefs, definition project plans, risk logs, issues logs , Stakeholder maps
- Collating information, and presenting / communicating this to stakeholders
- Collecting and maintaining data in a consistent form (using SharePoint)
- To deliver administration and support of systems around HR processes (recruitment, selection and interview activities). Working closely with line managers and HR/workforce team to ensure the effective delivery of recruitment complying with policy and best practice guidelines.
Technical and Job Specific Requirements
- Experience in managing and delivering pieces of work / projects accurately and to time
- Able to collate complex information, and present / communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals and groups both internally and externally at all levels and inspire confidence
- Able to learn quickly, understand complex organisational problems and provide innovative solutions, originating beneficial change to deliver improvements
- Able to work under pressure, organising and prioritising workloads to meet deadlines
- Confident in working constructively and energetically with others to ensure work is delivered within agreed deadlines
- Passion for detail and the ability to deliver to agreed time, budget and quality goals
- Strong IT skills including experience of using SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Highly proactive, motivated individual and who is able to work well under pressure.
- High level administration and organisational skills to develop and implement the required HR support system and processes
- Confident communication skills in order to build relationships with managers, staff and liaise with external agencies
This position will be full time, normal working hours of 9am-5pm with a limited pay rate of £9.75 per hour.
If you are interested please apply for this job. Alternatively if this vacancy is not you, then check out our website for other live vacancies.