Junior Integration Consultant
Junior Integration Consultant (SAP)
UK Wide Consulting
£25,000-30,000 total package
Our client is a leading IT Consultancy that are looking to further expand their development capability and hire junior level Integration Consultants for a range of exciting SAP projects around the UK.
This is a great opportunity to gain new skills and certifications as our client will provide training and development opportunities so you become a SAP certified Consultant (prior SAP experience is not required).
- Desire to become SAP certified
- Flexibility to work with clients situated around the UK
What you'll do
- Understanding clients' business requirements and designs then translating them to creative developments to meet the business needs
- Ability to grow and nurture our client relationships with the eye to identify use cases which can enrich user experience and process improvements.
- Provide support for Sales, contribute to bids and engage potential clients around UI strategy and services. Build lasting relationships and share knowledge with our Centre of Excellence.
- Deliver innovative UI solutions to our clients following SAP Fiori guidelines and UI5 development principles, including the leading of UI5 workshops.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'apply' or get in touch with Rauiri Galashan at Harrington Boyd.
Are you a SAP Professional but this role doesn't quite fit you? Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure your Perfect SAP role.
*If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. *