Minute Taker/ Conference Administrator
My client is a Council based in North London that requires an experienced Minute Taker with excellent communication skills.
As a Minute Taker you will be required to provide a comprehensive conferencing service; this involves taking detailed minutes at conferences, completing and typing these minutes accurately to set timescales, entering information on to the database and sending these out to the relevant professionals, following our clients data protection policies. Additionally this role includes providing administrative support to the Safeguarding team in respect of divisional, departmental and inter-agency work. Participating in Safeguarding meetings as appropriate will be necessary.
- Coordinate and develop administrative processes around the Child Protection/Safeguarding Service.
- Carry out procedures to collect and provide statistical information.
- Other administrative duties related to the Safeguarding Division.
- Taking rough notes that accurately reflect the decisions and discussion that took place during the meeting.
- Writing up these notes in an agreed format (whether electronically or in hard copy) so that information can be easily discerned and communications are clear, thus avoiding any confusion. Responsibilities and ownership must be clearly indicated within the minutes.
- Copying and distributing the minutes to all relevant people as detailed in the Participants section.
- Ensuring that a copy is filed appropriately, keeping all minutes together in a file for future reference.
- As conference and events administrator you'll may be responsible for all the correspondence that's sent to customers who have booked functions. You'll also get to hone your skills in telesales and marketing.
This is a full-time role of 36 hours per week with a limited pay rate of £9.75 per hour.
If you are interested please apply for this job. Alternatively if this vacancy is not you, then check out our website for other live vacancies.