Scrap Handling Administrator
Opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company who has invested over £100M in South Wales during the last ten years. They are one of the world leaders in their field and are a very stable employer. Recent business results have been impressive, and the company are currently showing strong profitability. A recent round of new investment has secured the plant's viability well into the future.
Please note, this position is a 12 month maternity cover contract, and you must be on one weeks notice or less.
As the scrap handling administrator, you will be responsible for providing support to the scrap handling team by providing reports and information in an accurate and timely manner.
As the scrap handling administrator, your duties will include:
- Producing reports with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Analysing information from SAP.
- Entering all data in to reports and SAP.
- Checking all data inputted in SAP and reports are correct.
- Supporting the implementation of the companies cost and control policies.
- Supporting ad-hoc projects as required.
- Working in accordance with 5'S.
- Promoting total quality management & continuous improvement.
To be a successful scrap handling administrator, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven administrative experience, ideally from a heavy industry or construction background.
- Report writing experience.
- Good Excel skills.
In return, the scrap handling administrator will receive a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 in addition to a bonus, pension, and healthcare. Hours of work are either 7am-3pm or 8am-4pm.
If you wish to be considered for this admin role, then please click the apply button.