Renewable Energy Construction Manager
Job Title: Renewable Energy Construction Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40 - 50,000
Location: South West
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company is working with a Renewable Energy consultancy looking to recruit an exceptional Construction Project Manager to work across a range of renewables including wind, solar and biomass. The role will require a candidate who is both commercially strong and capable of project managing the construction of large scale projects.
• Manage and execute project delivery on renewable energy projects to client`s cost, time and quality targets requirements
• Develop and execute plans for the implementation of project delivery
• Negotiate and manage consultants & contracting companies
• Provide regular reports to senior management and clients
• Responsible for the delivery of high profile construction projects
• Develop and manage client relationships, whilst developing new leads
• Lead project delivery team
• Budgetary responsibility
• Business Development activities
• Strategic procurement and development advice
• Tendering & appointment of contractors and consultants
• Degree in an engineering discipline or similar
• Must have substantial knowledge of procurement, contracting and financial close process for large-scale renewable energy projects
• Competent in project management techniques including program/budget/risk management
• Significant postgraduate experience and a proven track record in project engineering/management.
• Analytical approach and high level of problem solving ability, with aptitude to use own initiative.
• Strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
0207 902 1191