Support Worker/Care Assistant
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Support Worker/Care Assistant to join our expanding team in Ealing.
If you are Kind, caring, looking to make a difference to people’s lives and would like to have a career in care and work for the one of the UK's leading provider of care at home, then please contact us.
As a support worker/care assistant, flexibility is key, as you may be required to work a variety of different days and shifts throughout the week, including early mornings, afternoons, and evenings.
Benefits of working as a support worker/care assistant:
- Flexible working hours for regular days and times – guaranteed hours available
- DBS paid
- Pension Scheme
- Full training and ongoing support
- 1 hour minimum client calls, often longer
- Great hourly rate of up to £9.25 an hour
- Career development
Day to Day Role of support worker/care assistant:
- Personal care. Help with getting up and getting ready for the day
- Washing, bathing and toileting
- Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, shopping
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Supporting people with complex needs
- No prior experience as a support worker/care assistant necessary (full training will be given)
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS to be completed
- Enthusiastic support worker/care assistant to support independent living
- Reliable and caring individuals
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent level of English
- You need to be available to do early mornings and late evenings
If you want to work with us as a Support Worker/Care Assistant please call our recruitment team today on 0208 912 2313!
Our office working hours are Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.