Quality Control Analyst
To provide software testing of newly developed features and enhanced functionality.
* All aspects of quality control:
* Analysing Salesforce support calls from the helpdesk.
* Attend specification review meetings and walk-thrus.
* Review of use cases and usability of functionality based on JIRA Epics and Stories.
* Review and contribute to test plans for Interface testing, Stock Control and Prescribing programs according to operational requirements.
* Implement tests at all test levels, execute and log the tests, evaluating the results.
o Execution of exploratory tests.
o Regression tests.
o All other forms of testing necessary.
* Generation of problem reports with accompanying data analysis.
* Generation of test plans for problem resolution software.
* Retesting of problem report resolution software.
* Scripting of automated tests.
* Review of tests developed by co-workers.
* Training of internal teams on new releases.
* Support for beta sites.
* Patch testing.
* Revision testing.
* Proof reading of release notes.
* Any other tasks as requested by the Quality Control Manager.
* Microsoft Office.
* Logical thinker with analytical abilities.
* Good Understanding of computer systems.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.