Analytics Director EMEA
True Fit is recruiting a European analytics leader to start and run our analytics practice in Europe. The position is based at our London office, but we will consider candidates who live in other parts of Europe who can work remotely and have easy access to air travel.
The successful candidate will:
- Specify, monitor and analyze A/B tests. This means statistical analysis and the ability to analyze disparate data sets.
- Provide account analytics which may vary from account to account, which might not be well-specified in advance, and will include writing software to analyze and visualize data.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis for accounts and internal stake holders.
- Present solutions and results to accounts in person and virtually - including taking part in sales visits.
- Work closely with the data science team in the US, the European sales team, and with the Customer Success team and others to successfully complete account projects.
The position is hands-on technical, requiring deep dives into complex, variable, and incomplete data sets. The candidate will use the following technologies to analyze account and test data: Python, SQL Pandas, and Spark.
Because the data science team is based in Boston, the candidate will need to be comfortable working without day-to-day supervision and guidance.
True Fit is a young company and all our employees do more than their job titles alone suggest.
What’s the required skillset, education and background?
- Competent in graduate level statistical analysis (e.g. student t-test, non-uniform distributions)
- Proficient with SQL
- Proficient with Python, Pandas, and a visualization library such as Matplotlib or Bokeh
- Experience with AWS or other cloud technologies a plus.
- Customer-facing experience, including presenting to accounts.
- At least five year’s commercial work experience post-graduation.
- Experience working in statistical analysis (e.g. as an analyst, data scientist, or similar).
- Experience using Python commercially.
Bachelors degree in a numerate subject (e.g. Maths, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science)
Master’s or PhD preferred (again in a numerate subject).
Travel is required as part of this position; up to 20%. The successful candidate will travel in the UK and Europe and make trips to the US several times per year. Please note, candidates must have the ability to enter the US and travel easily in Europe.
We require the ability to communicate clearly and well in spoken and written English. Any additional European languages spoken is a plus.