Teacher of Drama required in Goole
Are you a qualified Teacher of Drama looking for a teaching job for September 2018 in the Hull area?
Are you an experienced and inspirational Drama specialist looking for a new challenge?
If so, Principal Resourcing have the perfect role for you…..
The Academy are looking to recruit a qualified Drama Teacher to join this supportive and forward thinking department. The ideal candidate will possess a true passion for education and the ability to create and deliver stimulating and rewarding lessons. A commitment to academic excellence across the ability range through progressive teaching and learning styles is required.
The position is due to start in September 2018 and is initially for a term. The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning, teaching and assessment involved with the role.
If you feel you possess the drive and enthusiasm to help deliver outstanding teaching we would like to hear from you.
90% of your local Secondary Schools, Academies and Colleges in Hull and East Riding choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of the 2017 City of Culture as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 65% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality of teaching staffwith other Schools, Academies and Colleges signing every month.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Here are what our local Schools/Academies say about us:
"The Academy works exclusively with Principal Resourcing and has for a number of years and have built a regular bank of cover supervisors and teachers. The service offered is efficient and professional and the consultants are friendly and always honest". Archbishop Sentamu Academy
"I always find the staff at Principals; Pleasant, polite and very efficient, prompt in responding to any request, no problem with any supply teachers sent. Always keep me informed and at the end of the day not sure how we would cope without this agency. Thanking you for your assistance on a daily basis, to help our day run smoothly." Sirius North Academy
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.