Project Resource Scheduler
The role requires client liaison, resolving queries in relation to works being undertaken and completed and regular updates on progress.
Effectively plan works daily for dedicated resource, ensuring client SLAs and crew profitability targets are met consistently.
Liaise directly with the client/third parties to resolve queries/issues relating to the work being undertaken
Liaise with third parties for specialist requirements (e.g. Traffic management, pest control, electricians)
Submission of permits on NAR database in advance of works being completed, liaising with Highways Authorities as required to ensure works go ahead wherever possible, and manage through to completion ensuring permit is closed on completion of works with measure provided by engineers on site
Utilise specialist/area-specific knowledge and contacts for dedicated areas where laws and regulations may differ from standard (e.g. Scotland) Complete specialist application forms for permits such as TTROs
Monitor daily submissions on GEO-Sight and report findings/anomalies to operatives/sub-contractors for correction escalating to Resource Scheduling Manager as appropriate, with a focus on reviewing all photos to avoid FPNs and Highway Defects wherever possible
Manage orders through to completion on internal and client databases in real time ensuring data entry is accurate and complete
Manage interim reinstatements and Highways Authority defects to ensure all are within SLA and fines and associated costs are kept to a minimum
Produce J-orders, organise stock takes, materials and stores where required.
* Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively, manage conflicting priorities and achieve deadlines
* Good eye for detail, completing work with a high degree of accuracy
* Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment taking commercially astute decisions
* Able to receive constructive feedback, maintain respect and mutually agree any action required for you to take in response
* Wants to be part of a team, wants to succeed as a team
* Good IT skills, competent with the use of internet, email and Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Motivated and enthusiastic, able to work independently using own initiative as well as part of a dynamic team
Ideally we are looking for someone with NRSWA/HAUC Knowledge and or permit schemes.