Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, seven offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
We are currently looking to develop our Forum team. Forum is a primary research product which presents the value-added independent insights and opinions of industry specialists in a conference call format, discussing emerging topics of interest to investors. In order for us to deliver on our aggressive growth targets, we would like to recruit a Digital Analyst to assist our growing team with digital multiple-channel distribution initiatives. This role will report to the VP Program Management & Distribution and will focus on executing, measuring and optimising multi-channel digital campaigns.
The successful candidate will be able to develop an understanding of different technologies, digital marketing and project management tools and principles, by working alongside experienced professionals from different departments.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Generate insights that will deepen our knowledge of our customers and help us enrich and improve our products and services.
- Improve our distribution strategy by analysing the various channels and how they can be enhanced.
- Data manipulation & analysis on performance and trends for in scope areas.
- Assist on creating, updating and optimising multi-channel campaigns.
- Basic HTML work experience
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritise tasks accordingly
- Knowledge in information technology and statistical analysis (Power BI, SQL is a plus
- Bloomberg terminal is a plus
- Hold an undergraduate degree with strong academic record
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK