5 x Nursery Nurses required - Barking
Are you looking for work around your studies?
Have you just recently graduated?
Do you want a new and exciting position in this area?
Do you want flexible working hours in an Early Years setting in and around the Barking & Dagenham area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting for temporary and permanent candidates to join our well established nursery team !
At Sugarman Education we pride ourselves on maintaining great relationships with our candidates which enables us to help find you that perfect nursery position or provide you with temporary work in areas that are close to your home and that fit around your current lifestyle!
The benefits of working with us include;
- Flexibility that works around you
- £10-£12 P/H (Unqualified)
- £13-£15 P/H (Qualified)
- Interview tips/skills coaching
- A full induction session covering all nursery policies and procedures.
- A dedicated team available 24 hours a day
- Advice on career development
- Detailed journey planners sent straight to your phone
- Working with a variety of Early Years settings you will have the opportunity to work in Day Nurseries, Children Centre's, Community Nurseries, Pre-schools, Creche's, After School Clubs , Hospital Day Nurseries and Holiday Play Scheme's
- Opportunity of a full time position, should you want it
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, please get in touch today! You can either send your CV or call BIANCA MEAD on .
Nursery nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer