Pay Roll - Customer Service Advisor
We are working with an established education services provider who are seeking an experienced Payroll - Customer Service Advisor to work in there contact centre.
You will have to deal with queries and any issues when customers want to make changes to there pay roll services. You will be the point of contact for various schools throughout the region providing solutions.
• First line support for commercial payroll services, to include telephone calls and email communication
• Administration and filtering of emails received from customers
• Regular email and telephone communication with payroll customers, to include (but not limited to) payroll queries and secure data transfers.
• Undertake payroll related tasks associated with new appointments, contract variations and leavers from customers in relation to iTrent system.
• Undertake payroll related tasks associated with maternity leave and HMRC Statutory payments e.g. SMP, SSP, etc.
• Contribute to the collation and production of payroll or pension related information or reports.
• Provide user support for iTrent system.
• Contributing to the efficient operation of the Payroll business unit by undertaking administrative duties when required.
• Carry out duties in accordance with Prospects Equal Opportunities policy, actively promoting equality and preventing and overcoming disadvantage and discrimination.
• Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of the post.
• Experience of working in a customer service, helpdesk or payroll team desirable
• High level of communication skills
• High level of numeracy demonstrated by either GCSE grade C or above in Maths, or an equivalent qualification
• High level of competence in use of software packages commonly used for processing data e.g. Microsoft Excel
• Ability to process information accurately, methodically and efficiently.
• Ability to organise own work to meet tight deadlines and objectives
• Ability to work confidentiality, with tact and discretion
• Must be proactive and take responsibility for getting things done
• Ability to work effectively as a team member
• Understanding of and commitment to equality and diversity
• Must have a flexible and adaptable approach to work