Group Digital Content Executive
Job Title: Group Digital Content Executive
Based in: High Holborn
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
Contract type: Permanent
Due to an exciting team expansion we are looking for a Digital Content Executive to join us at The Jockey Club. This is an excellent time to join the team and help promote some of Britain’s most iconic events including major racing festivals, style days, family days and music events.
Working alongside the Group’s Communications and Marketing teams, you will grow and manage our media and online presence in order to pique the interest, and engage with a wider horseracing audience. In-line with our digital communications plans you will deliver tangible engagement results through the management of multiple digital platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
In order to be successful in this role you will have a working knowledge of horseracing as a sport, be able to produce original multimedia content when provided the necessary tools and ideally have experience of using Google Analytics and social media analytics. In addition, you be highly organised, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have a professional "can do" attitude.
This will be a varied role and as such you will undertake a wide range of duties including, but not limited to:
- managing a content calendar for relevant digital platforms
- creating rich, compelling content directly, through suppliers and with partners to help to engage audiences from the Racing industry through to the British public
- tracking and reporting on the social performance of digital content, platforms and campaigns
- providing support to the wider Group Communications team in order to identify fan engagement opportunities
- collaborating with Group wide colleagues to identify digital communication opportunities
- driving best practice digital communications throughout the Group
The role will be based at our Head Office in Holborn, the hub of The Jockey Club, however, there will be a requirement to travel to the Group’s venues. A driving license and access to a vehicle would be desirable but not essential.
If you're interested in applying for this role, please click the apply button to be taken to our website where you can complete an online application. Applications submitted through reed alone will not be considered.