Continuous Improvement Specialist
An immediate opportunity is now available for aContinuous Improvement Specialist to join a market-leading, Salisbury based Financial Services organisation.
This is a permanent position and you will be responsible for delivering processes and service improvements across operations / ABU processes.
Ideally you will come from a continuous change environment and have AGILE / SCRUM experience
In this Continuous Improvement Specialist position, work you’ll complete will include:
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives using Six Sigma tools and techniques to accomplish measurable business process improvements
- Be able to develop a charter and SIPOC for their project.
- Facilitate process reviews with relevant SME individuals, and produce process maps
- Apply Lean Manufacturing principles to remove process steps that provide no value to the customer and reduce waste
- Establish investor and adviser requirements
- Utilise the DMAIC Process improvement roadmap
- Analyse and solve quality problems, (for example Understand how to create a Cause And Effect 'Fishbone’ diagram to identify possible causes of process defects)
- Coordinate the data collection and identify measurable benefits using six sigma tools
- Use statistical and other analytical methods for identifying and understanding sources of variation, calculating the mean and standard deviation of their process data sets
- Lead brainstorming sessions with their project team
- Present process improvement opportunities in a highly visible and easily understood visual form
- Establish positive working relationships with operational colleagues to overcome any resistance to change by involving their co-workers in the process and leading them to data-driven solutions
- Be responsible for completing all mandatory training and to do so within required timescales
Sound good? Here’s what experience is needed?
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong facilitation skills, confident leading group workshops
- Clear and effective communicators to engage appropriate team members to participate in generating solutions to improve processes
- Must be able to pick up product, service and process understanding quickly and speak the everyday operational language
- Change Management experience
- Agile / Scrum experience
- May hold a bachelor’s degree in business, or attained recognised accreditation in either statistics, business administration, project management and/or accounting or equivalent
In return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary.
If you have the required experience, I want to hear from you!
Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV for the Continuous Improvement Specialist
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.