Maintenance Engineer Days
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join a well established and highly reputable manufacturing company in Cambridgeshire.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with a real passion for engineering, someone with a keen eye for detail and who is a proven problem solver. The ideal engineer will be able to work well under their own initiative and within a team environment.
The company are a market leader within the recycling and packaging industry, and boast a number of sites UK wide and also across Europe. This role is based at their flagship site in Cambridgeshire.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following skills and experiences,
- Previous role as a Maintenance Engineer within the food, packaging or FMCG industries
- Reactive breakdown and PPM schedules
- Experience in PLC fault finding
- Working to engineering KPI's and reducing downtime of machinery
- Working to current Health and Safety regulations
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following qualifications
- HNC or equivalent in Engineering (NVQ/BTEC/City & Guilds)
- Time served engineering apprenticeship
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- PLC training course
The Maintenance Engineer role attracts a salary of £42,000 (inclusive of annual company bonus) and is a days based role Monday - Friday. The role also excellent company benefits and excellent career prospects.
The Maintenance Engineer role will be challenging and will test the very best engineer. However if you are passionate about progressing your career and the chance to join a fantastic organisation then this role is definitely for you!