Senior PR Manager
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, with a desire to bring traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting, Boux Avenue is a luxurious shopping haven.
What is the position?
The role exists to drive and execute the organisation’s brand PR strategy, to build brand awareness in-line with brand vision and maximise brand awareness via brand and tactical activities.
What will this include?
Much of Boux Avenue’s marketing activity works to a performance model; hence the role requires a sharp eye on the bottom line.
Managing 2 PR agencies - plus support from the PR/Marketing Assistants (shared with Marketing Manager).
What will your responsibilities be?
The Senior PR Manager is responsible for:
- Creating and driving the organisation’s PR strategy through a thorough understanding of the brand vision and its customer base and continually driving news ideas and taking ownership of brand projects to deliver successful outcomes and continually looking for new opportunities to effectively target consumers through the right media channels in order to build sales and loyalty.
- Management of the PR agencies in terms of overall direction, product leads, media targets and samples etc. Ensure brand messaging is both aspirational but also commercial.
- Management of the brands press events working alongside the agencies to ensure a successful execution, presenting the Boux Avenue in a desirable manner to key contacts. Working with Theo’s team to organise press interviews, plus ensuring that sufficient celebrity shots have been secured to generate a high level of press coverage for the event.
- Continually scoping new opportunities for increasing brand awareness and profile building through strategic PR activities
- Managing celebrity collaborations from contract stage through to implementation of the PR plan to gain as much exposure as possible. Working with the Creative team to facilitate all PR photoshoots ensuring all necessary imagery has been gained.
- Ensure all PR/brand ideas have scope on a digital platform and ensure the digital/e-commerce team is involved and engaged in activities to ensure all elements of brand activities are fully integrated digitally and deliver for both platforms
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure efficient and timely implementation of all brand PR activities.
- Regular reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns and tactical activities - utilising both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Developing and executing a strong store opening and regional PR and events programme to support the aggressive store opening plans
- Seeking out and proactively researching brand PR opportunities to drive regional press coverage on a local level to support store teams.
- Working with the senior team on crisis management and complaint responses in order to protect the brand’s reputation.
What are we looking for from you?
- A communications related degree or equivalent
- Proven ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- An innovative and creative approach
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and an understanding of budgeting
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment
- Previous experience in implementing a PR strategy in a retail environment
Are there any benefits?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply accordingly.