Communications Consultant - Agency
Join a creative agency in Hatton Garden working in a team of Communications Specialists (employee reward, pensions, benefits) who focus on the design and delivery of employee communication strategies for a wide variety of Clients sectors. Senior career progression path internally.
Bonus, healthcare, pension, 22 days + BH and then 25 days +BH following successful 6 month probation.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Well respected in industry and established for over 25 years this award winning Group of Agencies boasts an impressive client portfolio and engage exceptional talent. Their fast paced and creative environment would suit an agency experienced client centric individual who is ambitious, enthusiastic, a real self-starter who enjoys working collaboratively and embraces change.
- Engage with existing and new clients in relation to their internal communications
- Drafting content for pensions and employee benefits communications and creating design briefs.
- Attending client meetings
- Preparing project estimates and timetables
- Provide copy for off line materials such as announcements, newsletters, booklets, personalised statements etc
- Working with multiple stakeholders, including other third parties, such as administrators, actuaries and lawyers.
- Providing support on social media content, new business pitches, etc as required.
The ideal Communications Consultant:
- Track record in creating and delivering innovative communication strategies.
- Knowledge of pension schemes, employee benefits, employee share schemes.
- Results driven outlook and commitment to enabling employees to make informed choices about pensions and benefits.
- Demonstrate project management experience and the ability to build relationships with clients
- Strong digital user experience design and copywriting skills.
- Commercially minded team player with strong client relationship skills and a sharp focus on customer service.
- Creative yet pragmatic. Having the confidence to bring your own ideas forward while being flexible and open to wider teams inputs.
- Able to deliver projects on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- Interested in the application of digital media to enhance employee communications.
- Team player - willing to get involved, whatever the task.