Inventory Control Coordinator/ Goods in
Inventory Control Coordinator
An exciting new opportunity has arisen due to company growth. Our client who is a leading organisation in their field are looking for an Inventory Control Coordinator based in Reading working 07.00 - 15.30 Monday - Friday 37hour 30 miunte break. You will be working in a newly reburbished warehouse, excellent break out facilites and working enviroment. You will be working along side another inventory controller, and will creat the dream team :-)
£19,012 - £9.75ph
Excellent Benefits / Facilities
- Responsible for the inventory control coordinator maintain a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity within the facility and efficiency of the goods in function.
- Review the current daily and weekly reports to ensure corrections are made that will preserve stock
- Research material issues on both quality and cost while correcting values
- Ensure that employers are utilising materials properly and effectively
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all departments of the organisation
- Receiving and inspection off all incoming goods
- Booking in delivers using cloudsuite
- Pick and stage material ready for production
- Complete regular stock takes and track scrap materials
- Adhere to all company policies, guidelines and practices
- Maintain KPI including stock accuracy, agreed stock levels, picking accuracy
- Ability to run reports
- Dispatch using cloudsuite and other systems
- Ms Outlook, word, Excel
- Would be a plus of you can read engineering drawings BOMS And Travelers
- Knowledge of quality control - systems and stock flow control
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical numerical, math skills
Please contact Keira or Heather in the bracknell office.
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.