An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Family, Wills and Probate Legal Secretary to join a well-established law firm in High Wycombe. The successful candidate will ideally have some legal experience; however this is not essential as full training will be given.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support
- Typing/document formatting/digital dictation
- Answering and transferring calls
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with Solicitor's, Courts and internal departments
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Competent with Audio Typing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills are essential
- Legal experience advantageous
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.