Commercial Finance Business Partner - Part time
This is a unique opportunity to join an impressive market leading International business in Uxbridge on a part time basis.
This exciting and unique company have a well-established International network and continue to maintain their status as one of the true pioneers of their industry.
Positive year on year growth and an exceptional working environment makes this is an exceptional opportunity for a forward thinking individual who is looking to make their mark in an exciting, business facing Commercial Financial Analyst opportunity
This Part-time role will play a pivotal role in the provision of a strong partnership between Head Office and Group Operations. This will help to guarantee the finance functions of all group subsidiaries receive the appropriate level of guidance and support to drive key commercial goals/ targets.
Responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
- Overall responsibility for all elements of Finance including monthly management reporting
- Drive Improvements in the companies processes and systems
- Provide strong commercial insight, reviewing business performance and drive revenue and strategic decision making
- Business Partnering of finance, operations and the leadership team including the managing director.
- Reviewing processes within the finance and operational teams and implementing agreed improvements
- Improving the financial and business controls within the Group
- Being a known and respected business partner to the operational and commercial teams
The business require a qualified accountant who is graduate calibre and hungry to join a fast paced, unique and highly rewarding business. You will be a fast track, high performer with a proven track record in a role that combines analysis, budgeting & forecasting with a strong commercial approach. On a personal level you must have the confidence and personality to manage expectations of varied stakeholders, the ability to understand, interpret and explain financial data in the context of operational performance and retain a flexible, 'big picture' approach to business scenario analysis