Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
Our client is a boutique creative and marketing agency specialising in the service sector, particularly travel, hospitality and the professional services industry. Their clients range from start-ups to blue chips and their goal is to turn their business needs into outstanding creative communications - from branding, digital design and promotional campaigns to tactical offers, web design and development, signage and exhibitions.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager with strategy and campaign experience of at least 5 years.
The ideal person will be skilled and experienced across the following:
- Strategy, planning, managing all aspects of digital marketing
- Ahead of the curve on trends, channels, platforms, tools, CRM and data management
- In depth understanding of best practices in digital
- Hands on skills in measurement, analysis, reporting and recommending routes to develop
- First class proposal writing and presentation skills. Face to face presentations whenever practicable and appropriate
- Request comprehensive information at client briefings and skilled in briefing creative teams, from concept through to execution
- Optimisation of ROI from specialists (bespoke web build, media buying, SEO, SM)
- Commercially aware and able to calculate and price estimates accurately
- Time management of projects to be closely managed and relevant parties updated on a clear and regular basis
- Maintain a meticulous paper/email trail of projects and filing this accurately
- Continuously proactive in looking for new opportunities to increase business from existing clients
- Ability to grow client base and seek out new opportunities both short term and long term
- Excellent networking and social skills
- Entrepreneurial and an innovative thinker
- Confident and engaging
- Leader and team player
- Commercially aware
- Be comfortable working in a busy, fast-moving, and varied communications environment - with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, under pressure, and to tight competing deadlines
- An obsessive eye for detail
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
To apply please submit your CV outlining your salary expectation and notice period.
NO recruitment agencies please
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.