Solutions Architect - £60,000 Benefits - Blackburn, Lancs
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (APPLICATIONS)
£60,000 + BENEFITS - BLACKBURN, LANCS
ARE YOU CURRENTLY LIVING IN LANCASHIRE AND EXPERIENCING THE DAILY COMMUTE INTO CENTRAL MANCHESTER? - HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK FOR AN ORGANISATION ABOUT TO EMBARK ON A 3 YEAR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMME? - READ ON!
As part of the development and expansion of my client's IT & Change department, they now have a new opportunity for an IT Solutions Architect to join their growing team.
Reporting to the IT Delivery Manager, the IT Solutions Architect will lead the implementation of the IT architectural road map, in building high quality, innovative and fully performing systems.
As IT Solutions Architect, you will provide ownership for technology platforms and assigned systems, maintaining and improving performance, and helping to drive continuous improvement across IT delivery.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for IT Architects who can design and deliver IT solutions, using your experience of recognised design and delivery principles and methodologies.
We are driving significant change and transformation, so we need people who can deliver in a fast-paced environment and bring experience of systems and applications such as Java, .net, SQL server.
We want to speak with people who have excellent technical skills and great communication skills to engage, challenge and work collaboratively with others to achieve productive solutions.
Key Skills and experience needed:
- Experience of successfully designing and delivering IT solutions
- Experience of recognised design and delivery principles and methodologies such as OO, SOLID, Agile
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in effectively managing a range of tasks and priorities, simultaneously
- Proven track record communication and engagement at multiple levels
- Ability to engage, challenge and influence others to achieve productive solutions
- Appropriate professional qualification/experience
- Excellent critical thinking and solution creation skills
- Confident and resilient
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presence
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81867066