German speaking Senior Accountant
Our Client,a leading Commercial Company based in West London are currently recruiting for a Senior German speaking Accountant to work within the German market on a permanent basis. You must be a FLUENT German speaker and have experience of German Accounting.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing of daily transactions in the general ledger for all EMEA entities
- Being responsible for timely completion of balance sheet reconciliations for all EMEA entities in accordance with closing schedules on a monthly basis
- Being responsible for the preparation of lead schedules for month-end review
- Ensuring the timely completion of all cash reconciliations at the end of each month
- Month end accruals into general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Working with the Tax Department to provide information and guidance for VAT accruals and payments
- Performing analytical review of period results.
- Assisting other team members with system or policy issues.
- Being responsible for ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley key controls in areas of responsibility.
- 2+ years Relevant Experience Required
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA or EU equivalent
- German Accounting experience is a must
- German speaker is essential - mother tongue, native or fluent
- Having worked in Germany is a Plus
- High Proficiency Microsoft Excel Required
- Experience with JD Edwards or Equivalent Accounting System Strongly Preferred
- Experience working in a multi-company & multi-currency environment required
- Experience with International Hi-tech/Software Company is a Plus
If this role is of interest please apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81863936