A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join a well-established law firm in High Wycombe. Ideally you will be familiar with the Conveyancing process from start to finish with excellent attention to detail.
- Support a busy Conveyancing department
- Draft Contracts for the sale of properties
- Prepare the required documentation for the conveyancing process
- Chase various documentation such as identification documents and mortgage offers
- Handle enquiries and provide updates to Clients, Agents, Brokers, Solicitors and Third parties
- Request Management Packs and Searches on behalf of the Buyer(s)
- Process post completion matters including registration of title
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills are essential
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81866532