Legal Secretary (Residential Conveyancing)
Jazz Personnel have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join our client, a prestigious property specialist law firm, based in the heart of St Albans. This practice holds a fantastic reputation, priding themselves on client satisfaction.
- Land Registry searches
- Liaising with clients both in person and over the telephone in a professional and friendly manner ensuring the firm's commitment to client care
- Arranging mail dispatch by post, email, fax or Document Exchange
- Preparation of correspondence and documents by Audio Typing / Digital Dictation, Word Processing
- Maintaining up to date time records as appropriate
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments as and when required
- Daily filing including file opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Ensuring confidentiality of the firm's clients and associated documentation and information
- Drafting contracts and client care documents
- Adhere to the GDPR principles and respect the confidentiality of data at all times.
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience within residential conveyancing is essential
- Commercial property experience would be desirable however not essential
- Polite and Professional
- Proficient in Word Processing & Audio Typing accurately
- Previous experience using Case management system
- Highly proficient in digital dictation
- Able to work as part of a team and under pressure
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.)
If you think you're suited to this role please don't hesitate to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81857963