White Goods Engineer
Job Title: White Goods Engineer
Salary £24,000 - £29,000
OTE £27,000 - 32,000
We are currently recruiting for a retailer within the White Goods/ Domestic Appliance industry. This client are looking for White Goods Engineers within Brighton
Please note we have multiple positions within these areas.
What our client offers: A chance to join an established fast growing company, willing to offer the following:
- 5 days per week
- Over time rates
- Bonus opportunities
- Free uniform, tools required for the role
- Company pension scheme,
- Van and Fuel Card
- Pension scheme
- Staff discounts on appliances
The role: As a white goods engineer/ domestic appliance engineer you will be responsible for attending calls in customers' homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on this major manufacturers' appliances, aiming for a high first time fix rate every time.
This organisation will require previous or existing experience with the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Smeg, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience is essential for this position
- Full UK driving license
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81858068