Managing Director Europe
hfi is an established business psychology consultancy that specialises in talent management around the world. We are expanding rapidly in our European, US and Middle East markets and seeking an exceptional and experienced psychologist to join the hfi global team, to contribute to the strategy, drive business development and manage operations across Europe. You will have the opportunity to lead complex projects and to develop and build long term client relationships.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Instilling a real sense of workplace pride, shared vision and high morale through robust leadership ‘by example’ and open communication channels.
- Instilling a high energy, sales led business culture
- Taking a commercial view on all sales and buying transactions so that appropriate margins are achieved which produce the target profitability
- Ensuring that individuals and teams drive for success
- Ensuring that individuals and teams are motivated to take responsibility and to be accountable for their results
- Committing fully to the growth and development of the company
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- A degree in Psychology and a postgraduate qualification in Psychology or a related area.
- Preferably a Chartered Psychologist.
- Minimum 10 years’ varied multi-national consulting or HR practitioner experience in areas such as psychometric assessment, coaching, leadership development, and culture reviews.
- Minimum of 5 years’ leading consulting teams or talent management functions.
Our distinctive competency and competitive advantage is a deep and extensive knowledge of psychology coupled with experienced understanding of the business environment. For over 30 years hfi has used the science of psychology and in-depth business knowledge to identify talent and release the potential of global companies.
Our work focuses on business managers and leaders in three areas: Psychometric assessment to identify current capability and future potential; individual and team programs to develop leadership talent; measuring and managing organisational culture.
We work collaboratively and build long term client relationships based on our core values:
- Fast to respond to client needs
- Flexible and innovative in our methods
- Collaborative and supportive in our approach
- Proud of the work we deliver
To apply, please go to http://www.hfi.com/careers/mdeu