Role: Marketing and Business Development Executive
Salary: cGBP23,000 + bonus
Duration: Permanent, full time Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm
Additional Information: Free onsite parking + benefits
Ginger Recruitment are delighted to be working with an extremely well established professional services organisation based in Blackburn. Due to continued growth within the Marketing and Business Development team, our client are seeking a professional services marketing candidate who can evidence impressive communication skills to ultimately drive forward the business development and marketing activities of the business.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Drive Business Development and Marketing activities
- Deliver the marketing plan to build the sales pipeline and increase client engagement
- Online marketing activities including; website development, in house design and production of marketing literature
- Offline marketing activities including; brand development, event planning, database management
- Measuring the return on investment on all business development activity
- The coordination of the sales pipeline to develop targeting activities
- The creation of engaging marketing campaigns
- The management of ongoing web development projects and digital marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate will;
- Have in depth marketing knowledge and business development expertise
- Have a minimum of two years experience in a Marketing and Business Development capacity within a professional services organisation
- Have used MailChimp or a similar email marketing software
- Have experience of using Adobe InDesign
- Have experience in content creation (both off and on line)
- Be experienced in using social media monitoring tools
- Have working knowledge of web-based technologies, experience of WordPress and SEO techniques
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to work with people at all levels
If this role is of interest, please call Vicky
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81864615