PHP Developer / Software Developer
PHP Developer / Software Developer (PHP) - (Fintech)
A Senior PHP Developer / Software Developer (PHP), who has experience of dealing with legacy procedural code as well as more modern code, is needed to join the UK's leading automotive funding and retailing group. Working from their head office in Chesterfield expect to form part of a highly talented team building software that is revolutionising the motor finance industry.
Recently named in the Top 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies at the Northern Tech Awards and identified as one of London Stock Exchange's ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain' this industry leader employs over 270 people UK-wide. Due to continued success they are now seeking a PHP Developer / Software Developer to join their multi armed organisation that includes the UK's largest motor finance brokerage, vehicle rentals, vehicle loans, two car dealerships and an accident repair centre.
To qualify... You should be a PHP Developer / PHP Web Developer / Software Developer (PHP) / Senior Software Engineer / Senior PHP Developer or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Strong PHP skills and experience;
- Knowledge of MySQL;
- Experience and confidence in dealing with legacy procedural code as well as more modern code;
- Exposure to SOAP/XML integrations as well as JSON APIs;
- Knowledge of unit testing;
- Able to work both alone and as part of a team;
- Strong attention to detail.
In return the PHP Developer / Software Developer (PHP) can expect high profile projects, an enthusiastic team, flexible hours, a friendly laid back atmosphere, generous pension scheme and access to discounted car rental / lease agreements. Get in touch.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Sheffield
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Sheffield
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Sheffield
- Retail Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Sheffield